With the national lockdown easing being moved from 21st June to 19th July at the earliest we have made the decision to delay reopening of the club until 2nd August.
Whilst we could have opened on 5th June as planned we would have had to conform to various restrictions during the meetings and making sure everything would work within the legal framework would have been a bit of a chore. The delay of less than a month in re-opening seemed a perfectly reasonable thing to do when you consider that once we do re-open there would be no restrictions in place at all.
So the first Monday meeting will be on the 2nd of August and the first Wednesday meeting will be on 11th of August.
Fingers crossed that I won't be posting again of another delay!